A small group of students studying Game development at Stockholm University just released their first game.
It's a unique turn-based strategy online multiplayer game for Android named "Bolls". The player controls a population of creatures also called Bolls. One unique element is that the player has to breed the Bolls so the children inherits the parents attributes and by so the population grows stronger as the game progresses.
Each turn in the game is represented by a month in a Nordic climate. For example: the resources the player gathers in the game will be limited during the harsh winter.
Bolls has been met with good reception. In the writing moment it has 4,9/5,0 on Google Play.
Androidzoom.com gave it 4/5 and called it "fun, original and fresh".
Bolls geatest achivement was the nomination it got in Swedish Game Awards 2012.
Bolls was released on Google Play on the 5th of July 2012.
URL to Google Play:
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades