Real-Life Angry Birds Game Illegally Staged in Chinese Amusement Park
Since Angry Birds is apparently an "indie game", here's an interesting tidbit.
Changsa, China's Window of the World theme park recently added an especially zeitgeisty activity to their collection of diverse attractions: a real-life Angry Birds game, which allows participants to catapult Angry Bird "balls" at targets using an actual slingshot.
Unsurprisingly—there is an overabundance of piracy and knockoffs in China—the park did not receive Rovio's permission to execute the real-life set up of the virtual game. However, rather then taking legal action, Rovio has opted to discuss the possibility of a long term partnership. Check it out-
- How to Draw Angry Birds King Pig
- How to Beat theme 1, levels 1-7 of the Mighty Eagle levels in Angry Birds
- How to Get three stars on level 3-21 of Angry Birds HD for the Apple iPad
- How to Beat Theme 1 levels 6-10 in Angry Birds with 3 stars
- How to Beat level 20 of Angry Birds Seasons with three stars
- How to Get three stars on level 4-2 of Angry Birds Free
- How to Beat Theme 3 levels 1-5 in Angry Birds with 3 stars
- How to Beat Theme 7 level 6-10 with 3 stars in Angry Birds
- How to Beat Theme 7 levels 11-15 in Angry Birds
- How to Beat Theme 1 levels 11-15 in Angry Birds
- How to Beat Theme 4 levels 6-10 with 3 stars in Angry Birds
- How to Be an Angry Bird for Halloween
- Beat Angry Birds Free (iPhone/iPod 3-Star Guide)
- Angry Birds: The Big Indie Game Success Story
- Angry Birds Get the LEGO Treatment
- Is FarmVille's Zynga Gearing Up to Buy Angry Birds Sensation Rovio?
- How to Apply Red Angry Birds Makeup for a Halloween Costume
- Angry Birds = Animated TV Series
- How To Use Makeup to Make a Black Angry Bird Costume
- Theme/Amusement Park Creep